in love with u

I’m in love with you.
In love with the way you admire my hands
every time I’m drawing,
how you can easily ignore
your problems
when mine are there, too.
It shouldn’t be like that, tho.

I’m in love with you,
and the smell of your skin;
you smell like sunshine,
like salt right after you’re out from the ocean
after swimming between its waves.

I love you,
that’s true to say.

We fit,
I was made in the same way 
as you were made,
and I know it
because
between my fingers 
there’s always a space for yours. 

I’m in love with you
and the color of your skin;
peaches in the summer.

The sound of your voice,
birds singing after the rain.

The way you walk,
such a funny performance.

The way you kiss me,
a gift.

The way you love me,
a blessing.

I’m in love with you,
you make gravity work
keeping my feet on the ground.

I’m in love with you
and the way your hair shines 
when we take those long walks
not really knowing where we’re going.
the truth is I want to go with you,
it doesn’t really matter the final destination.

I can barely believe
how lucky I’m to be with you.

I’m so i love with you,
and everything you are,
and everything you want to be,
and everything you were,
and everything you‘ll be,
because you’re you,
and that’s everything you need to know,
because that’s the main reason
why I love you
this much.

Comentarios

Entradas populares